Quality Lead Nurse - Primary Care - Essex (includes remote working) - Band 8c up to £65,000 pro-rata
Hours: 24 hours per week
Shifts: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm, 3 shifts per week
We are recruiting for an experienced, Band 8 Lead Nurse to work across numerous sites for a private NHS partner in Essex.
The successful Quality Lead Nurse must have previous experience at a nurse manager level within a primary care environment.
Benefits of this Quality Lead Nurse post include:
* Excellent band 8c salary of £65,000 pro rata (24 hours per week)
* Remote working available
* Work-life balance (Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm)
* NHS pension
* 28 days holidays
* Relevant training and development
* Free DBS and uniform
* In-house progression opportunities
Responsibilities of the Quality Lead Nurse role include:
* To deliver quality care, quality improvement and to share best practice in all areas of care.
* To implement the clinical & business strategy across the surgeries nursing team.
* To encourage transformative ways of working in line with best practice.
* To forge relationships with external bodies, promoting relationships and influencing local agendas
* To ensure the nursing structure and level of competency within the services is fit to deliver the highest level of care to patients.
* To conduct regular peer reviews and appraisals, and performance management
* To support the business development team where appropriate in the acquisition of new services and surgeries
Requirements of this Quality Lead Nurse role include:
* Registered General Nurse qualification (with active NMC PIN)
* Have experience at a Nurse Manager level within a primary care environment
* Experience of working in and leading complex and diverse teams
* Ability to travel to various sites
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org