Senior Occupational Therapist - Multi-disciplinary Team - Surrey - £35,000 - £38,000 per annuum
Band 6/7 dependent on experience
A highly experienced band 6 or 7 occupational therapist is required to join a Multi-disciplinary Team in Surrey. The successful senior occupational therapist must have extensive post qualified experience with managing a designated caseload and will be responsible for completing assessments, planning and facilitating group sessions, implementing 1-1 interventions, and evaluating outcomes aligned to service users care plans.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. They have a network of over 0 services across England and Wales providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move.
As a senior occupational therapist, you will lead, support and supervise the occupational health team and will be responsible for monitoring budgets and resource purchases.
With a strong emphasis on teamwork, you'll receive support from a regional network of healthcare professionals and enjoy access to a variety of training courses to support you reach your career goals.
The benefits of this Senior Occupational Therapist role:
* Annual salary of £35,000 - £38,000 per annum
* The equivalent of 33 days annual leave plus your birthday off!
* Free meals and parking
* Wellbeing support and activities
* Career development and training
* Pension contribution
* Life Assurance
* Enhanced Maternity Package
* There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Occupational Therapist:
* Manage and coordinate the implementation of individual treatment plans
* Receive and respond promptly to referrals.
* Maintain and develop close working relationships with professional and clinical colleagues
To be successful in this Senior Occupational Therapist role, you'll need:
* Holds a BSc (Hons) in Occupational Therapy together with full BAOT membership and HPC registration
* The role holder will require at least 2 years of clinical experience including some experience of working within a secure setting
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com