Occupational Therapist - Holistic Assessments - Sefton - £25 hour
Contract: initial 3-months contract, which will be reviewed for extension
We require a qualified and experienced community based Occupational Therapist to provide holistic assessment to clients with a disability or their carers, using a therapeutic approach to restore daily living skills and maximise levels of function and independence within this client group.
The successful occupational therapist will be joining a highly supportive team in Sefton and will work with the provision of advice, adaptation or equipment, as appropriate to meet the needs of that client or carer. You must also dhere to the Performance Management framework within the Directorate.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Long term contract
* Supportive team
* Top of range facilities
* Competitive pay rate
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties as an Occupational Therapist:
* Provide professional occupational therapy services
* Undertake and review assessments of users in consultation with other health professionals
* To provide aids and rehabilitation for people with disabilities
* On occasions design tailor made equipment and adaptations to users' homes and provide advice on design and planning of buildings and facilities
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Qualified Occupational Therapist with extensive post qualified experience
* HCPC registration and the legal right to work in the UK
* Car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org