Occupational Therapist - Discharge to Assess - Bristol - £30 per hour
Contract: long-term contract
An experienced occupational therapist is required to join a busy Discharge to Access Team in Bristol. They are looking for an occupational therapist with strong adults experience, including manual handing and equipment provision.
The successful OT must also have strong assessment skills, and the ability to work as part of a team and under pressure.
This is a city-wide role so there are a variety of office bases, the candidate will need to be able to travel city wide to assess from the various intermediate care provisions or homes as required.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Long term contract
* Top of range facilities
* Competitive pay rate
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties as an Occupational Therapist:
* Provide professional occupational therapy services
* Undertake and review assessments of users in consultation with other health professionals
* To provide aids and rehabilitation for people with disabilities
* On occasions design tailor made equipment and adaptations to users' homes and provide advice on design and planning of buildings and facilities
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Qualified Occupational Therapist with extensive post qualified experience
* HCPC registration and the legal right to work in the UK
* Car driver will access to own transport
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org