Band 6 Physiotherapist - Community Team - Newham - £28 per hour
A band 6 physiotherapist is required to join a busy Community Team in Newham on a long-term contract. It is preferred the successful candidate has care of the elderly, admission avoidance and intermediate care based experience.
This role will require you to complete some weekend working, and autonomously working in a community setting. A car driver would be highly desired.
The service covers two key elements including admission avoidance as well as Integrated discharge hub. As a Physiotherapist, you will be expected to complete initial holistic therapy assessments and provide acute interventions, ensure patients are safely set-up at home reduce risk of admission, complete care plans and provide patient with exercise programmes, alongside making onwards relevant referrals.
The benefits of this Band 6 Physiotherapist role:
* Excellent pay rate of £28 per hour
* Flexible working considered
* Friendly team
* Supportive management
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties and responsibilities as a Band 6 Physiotherapist:
* To provide a high standard of physiotherapy to patients within a community setting
* Caseload prioritisation in order to implement effective and timely caseload management.
* Therapy referral for follow up in the community etc
Essential requirements of this Band 6 Physiotherapist role:
* Qualified Physiotherapist with extensive post qualified experience
* HCPC registration and the legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com