Radiographer - MRI - Band 7 - Southend - £28 - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a vacancy available for an experienced MRI Radiographer in Southend hospital. Our client is ideally looking for a full-time Radiographer with previous experience of MRI radiography practices.
This role is available to start immediately for at least 3 - 6 months. The starting pay for this MRI radiography vacancy is £28 per hour.
Benefits as a MRI Radiographer:
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
This post will give you the opportunity to build on your clinical expertise in MRI and develop your management and leadership skills. Education and training are key elements of our MRI departments and the applicant should be an experienced MRI radiographer with a good understanding of more advanced techniques.
* You must have a relevant qualification in Diagnostic/MRI Radiography.
* You must have recently worked as a qualified Radiographer.
* You must be eligible to work in the UK.
* You must be registered with the HCPC.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy