Speech and Language Therapist - Band 6 - Private Hospital - Ormskirk - £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
6-month fixed term
We are currently looking for a band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to join an established private hospital in Ormskirk.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a highly skilled and motivated multi-disciplinary team who ensure inter-professional patient care for patients with communication and other disorders.
The benefits of this Speech and Language Therapist role:
* £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Supportive team and management
* Career development
* Generous pension scheme
Job purpose as a Speech and Language Therapist:
* To provide specialist Speech and Language Therapy assessment, differential diagnosis, and treatment for patients with communication, and associated disorders.
* To provide specialist education, training and advice to patients, carers, SLT colleagues, other health care professionals, students, and voluntary organisations.
* To demonstrate specialist skills in dealing with complex cases, cultural and linguistic differences, and to generate appropriate strategies for caseload management, in the acute population.
* To work as part of a multidisciplinary team to ensure inter-professional patient care for patients with communication and other disorders.
* To be involved in undertaking audit and contributing to research in provision of treatment, to patients with communication and other disorders.
Requirements of this Speech & Language Therapist role include:
* You will hold a degree in Speech & Language Therapy
* Be a registered member of the RCSLT and HCPC
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org