Outpatient Staff Nurse - Marylebone, London - £32,000 - £33,500 per annum
Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday- Friday/Saturday
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
We are currently looking for an Outpatient Staff Nurse to join our client's prestigious private surgical hospital based in Marylebone, London. They are looking for a motivated and committed nurse to join their Outpatients Team which covers a wide range of specialities including gynaecological, urology, orthopaedic, breast, allergy, cosmetic surgery, vascular, ENT and urology.
The successful nurse will be qualified practitioner with NMC registration who has the skills to support a range of clinical specialities.
Benefits of this Outpatient Staff Nurse role:
* Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
* Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
* Private Healthcare
* Staff Referral scheme
* Company pension scheme
* Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
* Season Ticket Loan
* Help to buy a bike
* Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
* Free Employee Assistance Programme
* Various discount vouchers
The responsibilities of this role include:
* Your duties will include assessing and delivering quality planned treatment and care for patients during their outpatient stay.
* You will work to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users. Ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed Hospital policies and procedures and as a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
Essential requirements of this Outpatient Staff Nurse role:
* Registered Nurse qualification with valid NMC PIN
* The legal right to work in the UK
* Outpatients experience is desirable
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
* Proven phlebotomy skill
* Experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org