Registered Nurse - Family Run Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home - Bradford - £17.50 Per Hour
Working Hours: 36 hours
Liquid Healthcare are currently looking for a Registered General Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) for a permanent opportunity in a nursing home in Bradford. The home is part of one of the county's leading providers of nursing homes and they are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their existing team.
The home provides both nursing and residential care. The relaxed homely atmosphere enables residents the enjoy the home in their individual way. Most of the staff, their families and the staff are from the area.
This home is a beautiful Victorian house which was extended about 15 years ago to provide additional bedrooms. The old part of the building retains many of its original features and the home is set in pleasant garden. There are 40 bedrooms many of which have en-suites and offer great views.
The benefits of this Registered General Nurse (RGN/RMN) role include:
* Fantastic pay rate up to £17.50/hour
* Relevant training and development
* Access to local public transport facilities
* Generous pension scheme
* Free DBS and uniform
* 28 days holiday
As a Registered General Nurse (RGN/RMN) you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
* To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
* A RMN/RGN qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information pleas email: firstname.lastname@example.org