RMN/RNLD - CAMHS Team - Surrey - Up to 26 per hour
We have a unique new vacancy available in Surrey for either a qualified mental health nurse - RMN or qualified learning disabilities nurse - RNLD to join a CAMHS team.
As a successful RMN / RNLD you will ideally have some community experience of case management, if not provision can be provided if you have an learning disability qualification (this will be considered band 5 as opposed to band 6). You will be visiting schools and homes so daily access to a car is essential.
Benefits as a CAMHS RMN / RNLD:
* Training provided
* Ongoing contract
* Supportive friendly team
Experience required as a CAMHS RMN / RNLD:
* Previous mental health experience in a nursing role
* Previous learning disability experience in a nursing role
* Previous experience working with intensive treatments and assessments
* Experience of therapeutic interventions
* Registered with the NMC
* Degree or equivalent in Nursing
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Qualified as a RMN or RNLD
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/nurse you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com