Pre-Assessment Nurse - Marylebone, London - £32,000 - £33,356 per annum
Hours of work: 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
We are currently looking for a committed nurse to join our clients prestigious private surgical hospital in Marylebone, London. They are looking for an experienced nurse to join their fantastic team in their pre-assessment department, working Monday to Friday.
For this role, you must have proven experience in pre-assessment and outpatient settings.
The benefits of this Pre-Assessment Nurse role:
* Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
* Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
* Private Healthcare
* Staff Referral scheme
* Company pension scheme
* Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
* Season Ticket Loan
* Help to buy a bike
* Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
* Free Employee Assistance Programme
* Various discount vouchers
Duties as a Pre-Assessment Nurse:
* You will play a vital role in delivering at all times high quality nursing care by assessment of patient need, implementation of care and evaluation of progress/outcome, in line with national and the Hospital policies and procedures
* You will undertake clinical assessment of adults' physical status pre operatively and ensure they are physically optimised for their scheduled surgery.
* The post holder will ensure the best use of all resources to achieve a safe and efficient service and be able to effectively communicate with all Wards and Departments within the Hospital.
Essential requirements of this Pre-Assessment Nurse role:
* Registered Nurse (RGN) with a valid NMC pin
* Proven experience in pre-assessment and outpatient settings
* Excellent clinical skills and interpersonal and communication skills
* Have a passion for high quality patient safety and care
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org