Physiotherapist - Assessments - West Midlands - £28 per hour
We are currently looking for a highly experienced physiotherapist, to join our local authority client in the West Midlands. As a physiotherapist you will work within a multi-disciplinary team to provide specialist skills in the assessment, implementation and evaluation of treatment in order to promote independence, wellbeing and choice for people of all ages with a disability or long-term condition
This role is part of the Own Bed Instead initiative for which the hours of service are 8am - 8pm 7 days a week. Candidates will be expected to work on a rota basis..
The benefits of this Physiotherapist role:
* £28 per hour pay rate
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Career progression opportunities
* Supportive team and management
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties as a Physiotherapist:
* To be accountable for and promote equal opportunity, diversity and community cohesion to meet Council, Directorate and Service objectives. All employees have a responsibility not only for their own behaviour, but also for others regarding equality of opportunity. Any incident must be reported.
* To participate in a Performance Review and Development meeting and undertake a plan of training where necessary.
* In addition to all the responsibilities listed above, all employees must be flexible in their approach and undertake other duties that are commensurate with post holder's level, wherever they may be, to achieve the objectives of the Directorate.
* To represent the Council and Directorate in a professional manner meeting the Corporate and Directorate aims. To comply with Directorate and Corporate policies.
* If appropriate to be responsible for the recruitment and performance management of designated teams and individuals in accordance with Corporate and Directorate aims and management style.
* To comply with the council's financial regulation and standing orders
* To actively promote Dudley's commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults at a level appropriate to this role and setting.
* Employees must comply with health and safety legislation and will be required to comply with the Council's Health and Safety Policies. All employees must ensure that they take reasonable care of their own health and safety as well as the health and safety of any person that is affected by their actions.
* To be responsible for adhering to legislative requirements and Council Policies and Procedures including, but not exclusively health & safety, Data Protection, Confidentiality and Internet/Email use
Essential requirements of this Physiotherapist role:
* Qualified physiotherapist with extensive post qualified experience
* HCPC registration and the legal right to work in the UK
* Post holder must be able to drive, hold a valid full driving licence and have use to a vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com