Physiotherapist - Complex Care Nursing Home - Preston - Up to £35,000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week
An experienced physiotherapist is required to lead a therapy service at a nursing home in Preston, working 40 hours a week. The service provides care for adults with a vast array of complex mental and physical health needs and associated challenging behaviours.
Working alongside a team of specialist nurses and support workers you will be expected to contribute to integrated care planning with the aim of enabling our services users to reach their goals.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist role:
* 25 days holiday (plus stats 33 days)
* Exemplar rewards - childcare vouchers, retail discounts and vouchers.
* Employee assistance program - 24-hour helpline.
* Pension plan.
* Refer a friend scheme - Up to £1,500
* Free car parking.
* Paid DBS - Worth £44
* Outstanding career progression.
* Comprehensive 4-day induction program.
Key duties as a Physiotherapist:
* Taking responsibility for a clinical caseload
* Carrying out assessments and reviews, ensuring that service users receive appropriate treatment
* Using appropriate communication skills and tools to communicate with service users
* Monitoring, evaluating and recording patient progress, modifying treatment plans as required
* Liaising with agencies including GPs, consultants, hospital staff, PCTs and social services
* Liaising with the nursing team and care staff
* Working as part of a team
* Assisting with the training of other health care staff as required
Requirements of this Physiotherapist role:
* HCPC registered with post qualified experience
* Experience in tracheostomy, mental health, and neurological care would also be advantageous, however, full training is provided via our comprehensive induction
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org