Senior Occupational Therapist - Mental Health Rehabilitation Unit - Surrey - £35,000 - £38,000 per annum + benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior occupational therapist to become part of a highly established and stable team in Surrey. They are looking for an OT to join their recovery-focused, rehabilitation unit providing specialist mental health treatment for males aged 18 and over.
As a senior occupational therapist, you will lead, support and supervise the occupational health team and will be responsible for monitoring budgets and resource purchases.
The benefits of this Senior Occupational Therapist role:
* Annual salary of £35,000 - £38,000 per annum
* The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
* Free meals and parking
* Wellbeing support and activities
* Career development and training
* Pension contribution
* Life Assurance
* Enhanced Maternity Package
Duties as a Senior Occupational Therapist:
* Manages and coordinates the implementation of individual treatment plans
* Receives and responds promptly to referrals.
* Maintains and develops close working relationships with professional and clinical colleagues.
Essential requirements of this Senior Occupational Therapist role:
* HCPC registered
* Extensive post qualified experience in a similar role
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com