Nursing Home Manager - RGN or RMN - Nottingham - £42,000 per annum + benefits
We are currently seeking a Nursing Home Manager (RGN or RMN) to join a reputable nursing home provider who emphasizes individuality and independence for their residents as much as possible.
This service is a small, 30-bedded, nursing and dementia home in "Good" CQC-standing. Experienced deputy managers will be considered.
In return for your commitment and dedication our client is offering a generous starting salary, benefits package and support throughout your role.
Benefits of the Nursing Home Manager - RGN or RMN role include:
* Generous starting salary of £42,000 per annum
* 5 weeks + bank holidays
* Comprehensive induction programme
* Career progression opportunities
* Private medical cover
* Pension plan
The job role of the Nursing Home Manager - RGN or RMN includes:
* Managing all aspects of the home's daily operation, including the budget
* Ensuring that the highest possible standard of care is provided through regular compliance audits
* Maintaining and/or improving the CQC rating for the home
* Recruitment and training of all staff
* Managing complaints, safeguarding processes
* Developing and growing relationships with the residents, their families and external stakeholders
The successful Nursing Home Manager - RGN or RMN will:
* Hold a nursing qualification with active PIN (RGN or RMN)
* Have experience as a deputy or home manager overseeing a nursing home that has been awarded a "Good" CQC rating
* Hold a valid UK driver's license
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org