Physiotherapist - Assessments - Dudley - £28 per hour
Candidates will be expected to work on a rota basis
We are currently looking for a highly experienced physiotherapist to join our clients multi-disciplinary team in Dudley, West Midlands. The successful physiotherapist will provide specialist skills in the assessment, implementation and evaluation of treatment in order to promote independence, wellbeing and choice for people of all ages with a disability or long-term condition.
This role is part of the Own Bed Instead initiative for which the hours of service are 8am - 8pm 7 days a week. Candidates will be expected to work on a rota basis.
The benefits of this Physiotherapist role:
* £28 per hour
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties and responsibilities as a Physiotherapist:
* To provide a high standard of physiotherapy to patients
* Caseload prioritisation in order to implement effective and timely caseload management.
* Therapy referral for follow up in the community etc.
Essential requirements of this Physiotherapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Post qualified experience in a similar setting
* The legal right to work in the UK
* Able to drive, hold a valid full driving licence and have use to a vehicle
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* *"Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com