Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Specialist Care Facility - Clitheroe, Lancashire - £32,000 per annum with bonus scheme of up to £5,000
Hours: Full-time (37.5) or part time (negotiable)
Shifts: 4 weekly rotation basis (days and nights)
We are currently looking for an experienced nurse (RGN or RMN) for a permanent opportunity in a Specialist Care Facility in Clitheroe, Lancashire. They are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join their existing team.
The service is a residential care home offering hospital-equivalent levels of care from a Consultant Psychiatrist-led Multidisciplinary Team.
As a nurse, you will be joining a team providing recovery-focused care to both male and female adults who have a primary mental health diagnosis. Through personalised care plans and detailed risk assessments, we enable individuals to think about, plan and achieve meaningful goals.
The team is passionate about the care and treatment they provide and specialise in treating individuals who have stepped down from hospital care, who may have a secondary diagnosis of learning disability or neuro-developmental disorders, and who may have a forensic and substance misuse history.
The benefits of this Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
* Generous salary of £32,000 per annum
* Bonus scheme up to £5,000
* Relevant training and development
* On-site parking
* Access to local public transport facilities
* 33 days annual leave
* Free meals
* Free parking
* Generous pension scheme
* Free DBS and uniform
As a Nurse - RGN or RMN you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
* To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
* Acting as a Named Nurse / Key Worker for allocated group of residents
* Providing supervision for unqualified / junior staff
Essential requirements of this Nurse - RGN or RMN role:
* A RNLD or RMN qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email email@example.com