Band 7 Diagnostic Radiographer - Manchester - £28 - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a vacany for an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer in Manchester. You will be working Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week. You will also be based in a hospital setting and work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
The team are looking for a Radiographer to start as soon as possible. The starting pay for this Diagnostic Radiographer vacancy is £28 - £30 per hour.
You must have a relevant qualification in Diagnostic Radiography.
Benefits as a Diagnostic Radiographer:
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
Requirements of the Diagnostic Radiographer role include:
* Perform a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality images
* Communicate with the radiography team members and liaise with other disciplinary teams
* Keep accurate records and update records when needed
* Ensure a high standard of patient care and actively improve the patient experience
* You must have a relevant qualification in Diagnostic Radiography.
* You must have recently worked as a qualified Radiographer.
* You must be eligible to work in the UK.
* You must be registered with the HCPC.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy