Band 7 CT/MRI Radiographer - Bromley - £32 - £34 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a fantastic vacancy for an experienced Radiographer with either CT or MRI experience.
In this role as a Radiographer you will be required to provide highly skilled and specialised imaging for patients and to make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging. You will also ideally have experience of MRI radiography practices.
This role is available for an experienced Radiographer for at least 3 - 6 months. The starting pat rate for this locum CT/MRI role is £32 - £34 per hour.
Benefits as a CT/MRI Radiographer:
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
Responsibilities as a Band 7 CT Radiographer:
* Provide a great experience for patients attending CT scanning, supporting them through the process from referral to results
* Run quality assurance checks on equipment and action as appropriate
* Support patient bookings and make sure Patient Information Systems are maintained with accurate and up to date information
* You must have a relevant qualification in Diagnostic Radiography.
* You must have recently worked as a qualified Radiographer.
* You must be eligible to work in the UK.
* You must be registered with the HCPC.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy