Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Stroke - Milton Keynes - Up to £25 per hour
Contract: initial 3-month contract, looking to start ASAP
We are currently looking for an experienced and highly skilled Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join our client's busy Stroke Team in Milton Keynes. The successful Occupational Therapist must have post qualified experience working within neuro or stroke.
This position is hospital based.
The benefits of this Band 6 Occupational Therapist role:
* Supportive and friendly team
* Initial 3-month contract, looking to start ASAP
* Top of the range facilities and equipment
* Training and development opportunities
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
It's ideal you have previous experience in:
* Stroke rehab
* Hospital experience
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org