Newly Qualified Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Mental Health - Stoke-on-Trent - Up to £32,000 per annum
Working Hours: 37.5 hours
Benefits: Competitive salary and + £2,500 welcome bonus paid over your first year
This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified nurse (RMN or RNLD) to join one of the most well-respected national providers of complex and specialist mental health care.
The hospital provides dedicated and complex care for those diagnosed with a broad spectrum of needs; including mental illness, learning disability, autism and individuals with forensic history.
As part of a large, award winning provider you have access to a wide range of benefits. You will have specialist BSc or MSc courses available to you, which you will be wholly supported through, as well as personal perks such as parental leave, pension and sick pay allowances.
The hospital is dedicated to caring for individuals over the age of 18 with complex mental health illness across locked rehab and low secure wards.
The benefits of this Newly Qualified Nurse role include:
* Competitive salary with annual review
* Thorough, tailored induction programme
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full and 4 weeks half pay
* Company pension scheme
* CPD opportunities
* Support through Revalidation process
* Support for additional BSc/MSc studies in specialist area
As a Newly Qualified Nurse you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring that all clinical practice is evidence based and consistent with relevant guidelines and company policies
* Protecting vulnerable individuals from internal and external factors while acting as an advocate
* Reviewing risk factors and working in conjunction with the MDT to modify care plans where appropriate
* Providing clinical leadership through induction and supervision of staff
* Administering drugs and checking procedures in line with NMC guidelines
As a Newly Qualified Nurse you will have:
* Nursing qualification with current NMC registration (RMN or RNLD)
* Experience in a similar setting
* Legal entitlement to work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS
For more information please email email@example.com