Clinical Service Manager - Elderly and Dementia Care Service - South West London - Up to £55,000 per annum plus bonus
Our client in South West London are looking for an experienced Clinical Service Manager to manage their elderly and dementia care service.
As a Clinical Services Manager you will be an experienced and credible clinician and will have a passion for delivering person-centred care for our residents.
You will ensure that all services provided are in accordance with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and the companies policies. You will take responsibility for all aspects of operational care management and will also have input to the Care Strategies delivered and implemented across the organisation.
Benefits of this Clinical Service Manager role:
* My client recognises that extra special efforts should not go unrewarded and that is why we provide a number of special incentives and bonuses that can be earned throughout your time working for the company.
* Competitive bonus
* Refer a friend and get a cash bonus of up to £1,000
* Holiday discounts
* A variety of motor related offer
* Food on shift
* Plus lots more!
Specific responsibilities as a Clinical Service Manager - are, but not limited to:
* Lead and develop your team of carers to deliver outstanding care
* Ensure the planning, delivery and operational management of the Care Services. Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding and application of CQC Fundamental standards.
* Take overall responsibility for effective rota management.
* Lead and be accountable for the effective creation, implementation and ongoing management of all required resident records and documentation in line with company policy and the regulatory requirements.
* Actively involve residents, families and all staff in the development of quality standards through effective implementation of the resident and staff survey processes and forums.
* Take overall responsibility for the effective management of the governance and quality assurance frameworks ensuring appropriate levels of responsibility and where necessary all required actions are taken.
* Support the effective and continuous improvement of the service through the completion of quality audits as defined by the annual Compliance Audit Programme. Develop, implement and monitor improvement plans that are put into place.
* Develop, maintain and work effectively with all partners and key stakeholders in the provision of a quality service.
* Ensure the development and implementation of effective lines of communication and information in appropriate, accessible formats for residents, family members, staff and all other relevant stakeholders.
Essential requirements of this Clinical Service Manager role:
* RGN or RMN qualification with valid NMC PIN
* The legal right to work in the UK
* An experienced and credible clinician
* Previous experience in a clinical service manager position
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org