RMN/CPN - Community Mental Health Team - South Worcestershire - £24 - £29 per hour
We are looking for an RMN/CPN to work for our clients community mental health team in South Worcestershire, based in Worcester, Malvern or Evesham.
This role as a RMN will include managing a case load, risk assessment, care planning and working as part of an MDT. Community experience preferable but not essential.
Benefits as a RMN:
* Flexible hours
* Long contract
* Competitive pay depending on experience
* Supportive team
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
* Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
* Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
* A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
* Experience in working with vulnerable and difficult to engage adults, particularly mental health and older adults
* Ability to work autonomously and as part of an MDT
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/nurse you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org