Band 5 or 6 Diagnostic Radiographer - Maidstone and Turnbridge Wells - £20 - £27 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a vacancy available for an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer in Maidstone. You will be working Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week. You will be based in a hospital and work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
The team are looking for a Diagnostic Radiographer to start as soon as possible. The starting pay for this Diagnostic Radiographer vacancy ranges from £20 - £27 per hour.
Benefits as a Band 5/6 Diagnostic Radiographer:
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
Responsibilities as a Band 5.6 Radiographer include:
* Communicating with the radiography team members and liaising with other disciplinary teams
* Perform a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality images
* Keeping accurate records and updating records when needed
* Ensuring a high standard of patient care and actively improve the patient experience
Essential requirements of this Band 5/6 Radiographer role:
* Relevant qualification in Diagnostic Radiography
* Recently worked as a qualified Radiographer
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previous experience working in the UK as a Radiographer
* Registered with the HCPC
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy