Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Nelson, Lancashire - £16.68 per hour + paid breaks
Enhancements: 30p more on weekends and £1/hour more for overtime.
Shifts: Days or nights available
Hours: Full-time or part-time
An experienced staff nurse (RGN or RMN) is required to join our client's fantastic nursing home in Nelson, Lancashire. The home operates to a 3-star standard, and they are looking for an RGN or RMN who is passionate about care and making a difference in other people's lives.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a team who are known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse role:
* £16.68 per hour
* Paid breaks
* Relevant training and development
* Highly supportive and friendly team
* Career progression opportunities
* Days or nights available / full and part time available
As a Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing the highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promoting and maintaining high standards of clinical practice
Essential requirements of this Staff Nurse role:
* A Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information pleas email firstname.lastname@example.org