Band 6 Physiotherapist - Community - Nottingham - up to £25 per hour
Contract: 3-month contract, which will be reviewed for extension
An experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist is required to join our clients Community Team in Nottingham on an initial 3-month contract. They are looking for a physiotherapist to start ASAP, who has recent experience in a similar role.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a busy and highly supportive team.
The benefits of this Physiotherapist - Band 6 role include:
* Supportive team
* Up to £25 per hour
* 3-month contract, which will be reviewed for extension
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties and responsibilities as a Band 6 Physiotherapist:
* To provide a high standard of physiotherapy to patients within the Inpatient units
* Caseload prioritisation in order to implement effective and timely caseload management.
* Therapy referral for follow up in the community etc
As a Physiotherapist you must have/be:
* A HCPC registration
* Post qualified experience in a similar role
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com