Band 7 CT Radiographer - Bromley - £32 - £34 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a fantastic opportunity for a band 7 CT Radiography to work in Kings College Hospital in Bromley. You will be required to provide highly skilled and specialised imaging for patients and to make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging.
The ideal CT Radiographer will have an expert understanding of CT radiography practices, with experience on GE CT scanners. This role is available to an experienced Radiographer for at least 3 - 6 months. The starting pay rate for this locum CT Radiographer job is £32 per hour.
Benefits as a Band 7 CT Radiographer:
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
Responsibilities of the CT Radiographer role include:
* Provide a great experience for patients attending for CT scanning, supporting them through the process from referral to results.
* Run quality assurance checks on equipment and action as appropriate.
* Support patient bookings and make sure patient information systems are maintained with accurate and up to date information.
Essential requirements of this CT Radiographer role:
* You must have a relevant qualification in Diagnostic Radiography.
* You must have recently worked as a qualified Radiographer.
* You must be eligible to work in the UK.
* You must be registered with the HCPC.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy