Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Intermediate Care - Lambeth - £25 per hour
Contract: Long term
Working pattern - 08.00 - 16.00 / 13.30 - 21.30 On-call /weekend
Our client in Lambeth are looking for an experienced band 6 occupational therapist for their Intermediate Care Team. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a friendly team on a long-term contract.
The successful OT will have gained valuable experience in working with older people within an acute/ community setting.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Rewarding role
* Welcoming and supportive team
* Long-term contract
* Manageable workload
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties as an Occupational Therapist:
* Provide professional occupational therapy services
* Undertake and review assessments of users in consultation with other health professionals
* To provide aids and rehabilitation for people with disabilities
* On occasions design tailor made equipment and adaptations to users' homes and provide advice on design and planning of buildings and facilities
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Qualified Occupational Therapist with extensive post qualified experience
* HCPC registration and the legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org