Physiotherapist - Mental Health - Oxford - £27 - £30 per hour
We are looking for a flexible band 6 physiotherapist to work for our client in across our clients mental health wards in Oxfordshire.
The successful candidate will be covering musculo-skeletal referrals from all mental health inpatient units across Oxford, these cover acute, forensic and older adult wards. Flexible attitude and experience of working in mental health settings essential. Breakaway training preferable but not essential.
Benefits as Band 6 Physiotherapist:
* Competitive pay
* Flexible hours
* Supportive, friendly team
Responsibilities as Band 6 Physiotherapist:
* Provide physiotherapy treatment to patients who have mental health conditions
* Working within a multidisciplinary team
* Help to manage mobility
* Managing own caseload efficiently
* Being legally and professionally responsible for own work
Essential requirements of this Band 6 Physiotherapist role:
* Qualified Physiotherapist with extensive post qualified experience
* HCPC registration and the legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org