Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist - Brain Injury - Kent - £29 - £33 per hour
We are urgently seeking a Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist for our client near Ashford, Kent.
The post is based in a 32 bedded neurological/brain injury service.
Responsibilities as a SALT:
* The post holder will take a senior role in Speech & Language Therapy (SLT) assessment and management of service users with communication (or swallowing disorders), maintaining high standards of clinical care and working with in a multidisciplinary team frame work.
* You will Ensure practice is evidence based where possible and ensure risk assessments and care plans are person centred.
Benefits as a SALT:
* Competitive pay depending on experience
* Ongoing contracts
* Flexible hours
* Support and friendly team
* You will hold a degree in Speech & Language Therapy
* Be a registered member of the RCSLT and HCPC
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* The legal right to work in the UK
* Training in Dysphagia preferable
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy