Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Acute Medical - Glasgow, Scotland £33 per hour
Contract: Minimum 3 month contract, strong likelihood of extension through winter pressures
Our NHS client in Glasgow, Scotland are looking for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join their Acute Medical Team. this role is a minimum 3-month contract, with a strong likelihood of extensive through winter pressures.
They are looking for a highly experienced and skilled occupational therapist, who has previous experience in a similar role.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
* Up to £33 per hour pay rate
* Supportive management
* Friendly and supportive team
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Initial 3 months contract
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Skills and experience required for this Band 6 Occupational Therapist role:
* Recent acute experience
* Experience and knowledge of emergency medicine, including rapid discharge planning and admission avoidance
* Excellent acute assessment skills
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Post qualified experience in a similar setting
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org