RMN, Social Worker or OT - Older Adult Mental Health - West Oxford- £27 - £30 per hour
We are looking for a mental health practitioner to work for out client in Oxford.
The successful mental health practitioner must have experience in front line assessment, including risk assessment and care planning in line with keeping people out of hospital settings who are high risk to self, with enduring mental disorder and personality disorder.
Benefits as a Mental Health Practitioner:
* Competitive Pay
* Flexibility with hours
* Ongoing contract
Responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
* The post holder will work within the Older Adult Mental Health Team, providing mental health assessment and treatment in the community for patients with mental health needs identified within Cluster 4-21, supporting patients to work towards their own recovery.
* The post holder will act as CPA Care Coordinator for a defined case load and undertake Duty and Memory Clinic assessments. The post holder will also provide home treatment for patients experiencing a mental health crisis. Staff working in OAMHTs will be required to work flexibly between Duty, Memory clinic and OAMHT functions in order to meet the needs of the service.
* Qualified as a Mental Health Practitioner
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Registered with Social Work England/HCPC/NMC
* Full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.