Band 7 Physiotherapist - Community Intermediate Care - East London - £32 - £33 per hour
3-month contract (with view of being extended)
The applicant should be available to work weekend and late shifts (12-8pm)
Our NHS client in East London are currently looking for an experienced band 7 physiotherapist to join their Community Intermediate Care Team.
The ideal physiotherapist must have a wide range of experience working in various specialities, as well as extensive experience working in community intermediate care and admission avoidance.
The benefits of this Physiotherapist role:
* Long term contract
* Supportive team
* Flexible working considered
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties and responsibilities as a Band 6 Physiotherapist:
* To provide a high standard of physiotherapy to patients within the Inpatient units
* Caseload prioritisation in order to implement effective and timely caseload management.
* Therapy referral for follow up in the community etc.
Essential requirements of this Band 7 Physiotherapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Post qualified experience in a similar setting
* It is desirable if the applicant is a car driver
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com