Substance Misuse Nurse - RGN or RMN - Inpatient Detox Service - South East London - £28,452 - £34,946 per annum
Shift Pattern: 12-hour shifts - days / night
This an exciting and challenging new role for an experience nurse (RGN or RMN) to join an Inpatient Detox Service in South East London. Our client provides services for people with alcohol, drug and mental health issues and we have vacancies in their specialist detoxification service for qualified nurses with a desire to work in this field.
This role is within a residential community drug and alcohol detoxification unit, providing accommodation for persons who require treatment for substance misuse. The service runs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and provides medically supervised alcohol and drug detoxification programmes for people aged 18 and above.
Many of their service users also have other needs including diagnosed mental ill health, pre-existing physical health needs and challenging life circumstances. There is a multidisciplinary staff team including nurses, recovery substance misuse/mental health workers, complimentary therapy workers and group workers.
The benefits of this Substance Misuse Nurse role:
* £28,452 - £34,946 per annum
* Relevant training and development opportunities
* Supportive team and management
Essential requirements of this Substance Misuse Nurse role:
* A Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) qualification
* Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
* The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and assessments
* Experience of working in mental health services (ideally substance misuse)
* A good understanding of the care programme approach and risk assessments
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org