Band 6 CT Radiographer - Norfolk - £24 - £25 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for a band 6 CT Radiography to work in the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn. The ideal candidate will have an expert understanding of CT Radiography practices, with experience on GE CT scanners.
The role is ready to start ASAP for 3 months. The starting pay rate for this CT role is £24 - £25 per hour.
Benefits as a Band 6 Radiographer:
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
Duties & Responsibilities as a Band 6 Radiographer:
* Scan patients, working closely with the band 7 radiographers and ensuring a high standard of patient care.
* Utilise department protocols and set standards to continually undertake CT and MRI procedures of the highest quality.
* Maintain full safety standards in MRI and ensure that any person entering the MRI /CT scanner is appropriately safety checked in accordance with departmental policy.
* Support clinical research and participate in Audit when required.
* Execute duties courteously and professionally at all times and seek to ensure that the highest level of customer service is provided by the Radiology department.
* You must have a relevant qualification in Diagnostic Radiography.
* You must have recently worked as a qualified Radiographer.
* You must be eligible to work in the UK.
* You must be registered with the HCPC.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy