Band 7 MRI Radiographer - Essex - £30 - £33 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for a band 7 MRI Radiographer to work in Essex.
The role is ready to start ASAP for 3 months. The starting pay rate for this MRI role is £30-33 per hour.
Benefits as a Band 7 Radiographer:
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
Duties as a MRI Radiographer:
* MRI Scans of in and out-patients
* Completion of event details
* Organising in-patient lists and portering
* Aiding the smooth running of the department and keeping high throughput of patients
* Helping new trainees and students to learn MRI
* Administration of contrast and buscopan/glucagen
* Cleaning of department between cases and end of the day
* You must have a relevant qualification in Radiography.
* You must have BSC in Radiography.
* You must have an injection certificate
* You must have experience using phillips scanners.
* You must have recently worked as a qualified Radiographer.
* You must be eligible to work in the UK.
* You must be registered with the HCPC.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org