Band 7 CT Radiographer - Burton Hospital, Staffordshire - £28 - £30 per hour
We are looking for a band 7 CT Radiographer to work in Burton hospital on a full time, temporary contract. The ideal candidate will have an expert understanding of CT Radiography practices, with experience on GE CT scanners.
The role is ready to start ASAP for 3 months. The starting pay rate for this CT role is £28-30 per hour.
* You must have a relevant qualification in Diagnostic Radiography.
* You must have recently worked as a qualified Radiographer.
* You must be eligible to work in the UK.
* You must be registered with the HCPC.
Benefits as a Band 7 Radiographer:
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated and experienced consultants
* Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org