Physiotherapist - Hospital - Central London - £30,000 - £38,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a highly experienced physiotherapist, to join our client's busy Hospital Team in Central London. This is an excellent opportunity to take on a permanent role within a highly respected and supportive team.
The benefits of this Physiotherapist role:
* Supportive team
* Competitive rate of pay
* Relevant training and development
* Career progression
Duties and responsibilities as a Band 6 Physiotherapist:
* To provide a high standard of physiotherapy to patients within the Inpatient units
* Caseload prioritisation in order to implement effective and timely caseload management.
* Therapy referral for follow up in the community etc.
Essential requirements of this Band 6 Physiotherapist role:
* Qualified Physiotherapist with extensive post qualified experience
* HCPC registration and the legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com