Registered General Nurse - Nursing Home - Weston-Super-Mare - £18.25 per hour + Company Pension + Employee Discount Scheme
Hours of work: Full-time nights
We are currently looking for an experienced registered general nurse (RGN) to join our client's nursing home in Weston-Super-Mare.
As a registered general nurse, you will be enabling residents to live an active and fulfilled life whilst promoting a happy and friendly environment.
The benefits of this Registered General Nurse role:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
* New employee discount scheme saving you £££s & employee recognition platform
* Employee engagement tool
* Pension Scheme
* Uniform provided
Main duties as a Registered General Nurse:
* Work with the Deputy Manager/Head of Care, Home manager and other trained nurses in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating quality nursing care
* Supervising and training care assistants and ensuring the full and professional delivery of care to the residents
* To have the knowledge to make research-based decisions regarding nursing care needs
* To understand the role of the CQC and assist Inspectors, where needed during CQC inspections
* To be able at all times to audit the care delivered to his/her clients ensuring that all their needs are met, keeping care plans reviewed and up to date to reflect current individual residents care needs
* The successful candidate will be flexible, caring and sensitive the needs of others and be able to deal with a variety of different people and situations.
Required skills and experience as a Registered General Nurse:
* RGN qualified
* Hold a current valid NMC Pin no
* Evidence of PREP hours
* Must demonstrate a loyalty, flexibility and commitment to the Care Home
For more information please email email@example.com