Band 6 Physiotherapist - Community Hospital Team - North East London - £26 - £28 per hour
37.5 hours per week
6-month contract (with view of being extended)
Our NHS client in North East London are currently looking for an experienced band 6 physiotherapist to join their MDT Community Hospital Team. This is an excellent opportunity to take on a 6-month contract (with view of being extended).
The hospital offers inpatient rehabilitation to patients following recent medical illnesses, falls or surgical procedures.
The benefits of this Physiotherapist role:
* Long term contract
* Supportive team
* Flexible working considered
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties and responsibilities as a Band 6 Physiotherapist:
* To provide a high standard of physiotherapy to patients within the Inpatient units
* Caseload prioritisation in order to implement effective and timely caseload management.
* Therapy referral for follow up in the community etc.
Essential requirements of this Band 6 Physiotherapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Post qualified experience in a similar setting
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com