Band 6 Physiotherapist - Rehab - Ilford - £26 - £28 per hour
Contract: Strong possibility for extension (rolling contract)
Hours: 37.5 hours week, 8:30- 4:30
Our NHS client in Ilford, North East London Trust are currently looking for an experienced band 6 physiotherapist to join their Rehab service. This is an excellent opportunity to take on a long-term contract within a highly respected and supportive team.
The benefits of this Physiotherapist role:
* Long term contract
* Supportive team
* Flexible working considered
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
* Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
About the role of Band 6 Physiotherapist:
* Community based rehab within Barking, Dagenham, Havering or Redbridge.
* Caseload consists of patients on early support discharge from hospital; commonly encountered conditions include falls, # NOF, rehab post deconditioning from acute, rehab post infection such as UTI, LRTI, COPD management, PD management, supporting hospital discharge service.
* Joint MDT approach - large team consisting of nursing, RA, OT and PT
Essential requirements of this Band 6 Physiotherapist role include:
* HCPC registered
* Post qualified experience in a similar setting
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org