Speech and Language Therapist - Essex - £30,000 - £38,000 per annum
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced speech and language therapist to join our well-established client in Essex.
As a speech and language therapist you will be providing specialist Speech and Language Therapy assessment, differential diagnosis, and treatment for patients with communication, and associated disorders.
Benefits of this Speech and Language Therapist role include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Development opportunities
* Negotiable salary depending on experience
* Supportive team and management
* Career development and training opportunities
Job purpose as a Speech and Language Therapist:
* To provide specialist Speech and Language Therapy assessment, differential diagnosis, and treatment for patients with communication, and associated disorders.
* To provide specialist education, training and advice to patients, carers, SLT colleagues, other health care professionals, students, and voluntary organisations.
* To demonstrate specialist skills in dealing with complex cases, cultural and linguistic differences, and to generate appropriate strategies for caseload management, in the acute population.
* To work as part of a multidisciplinary team to ensure inter-professional patient care for patients with communication and other disorders.
* To be involved in undertaking audit and contributing to research in provision of treatment, to patients with communication and other disorders.
Requirements of this Speech & Language Therapist role include:
* You will hold a degree in Speech & Language Therapy
* Be a registered member of the RCSLT and HCPC
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org