RMN - Recovery Team - South Gloucestershire - £27 - £31 per hour
Our client is looking for an RMN to work in the recovery team.
As a successful registered mental health nurse you will have experience working in a community mental health setting preferable. Good communication skills needed and preferably someone who can undertake risk assessment/risk management. You will take part in regular supervision and access to professional development will be provided.
Benefits as a RMN:
* High pay depending on experience
* Flexible hours
* Ongoing contract
Responsibilities as a RMN:
* Work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities, which are all state-of-the-art.
* Supervise, support and develop junior members of staff.
* Deliver high quality care and experiences for patients, which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
* High levels of focus and engagement.
* A passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail.
* Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC.
* Post-registration experience.
* Excellent communication skills and will be a great team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.