Consultant Psychiatrist - Substance Misuse Service - Stockton-on-Tees - £120,000 per annum
Shifts: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Our client are looking to recruit a Consultant Psychiatrist for their substance misuse treatment services in Stockton-on-Tees. The post holder will be the Clinical Lead for the service have responsibility to lead a multi-disciplinary team to provide holistic care for service users.
The successful Consultant Psychiatrist will contribute to the service to ensure that service users consistently receive high quality services that adhere to the best practice guidelines and achieve high professional standards. You will be expected to provide a constant stimulus for improving clinical services and be a role model.
Benefits of this Consultant Psychiatrist role:
* Access a well-developed monthly CPD program
* £120,000 per annum
* Shifts: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
* Receive regular supervision and be fully supported in the appraisal and revalidation structure.
* All doctors receive weekly protected CPD and are encouraged and supported to get involved in clinical audit and research.
Duties as a Consultant Psychiatrist:
* Responsible for contributing to the overall performance of the service to ensure that contractual output targets are achieved
* Required to record and input client data and information in order that the service operates within contractual, administrative and financial requirements
Essential requirements of this Consultant Psychiatrist role:
* Significant experience in addiction medicine at Consultant level
* The legal right to work in the UK
* A recovery-focussed approach to treatment
For more information please email email@example.com