Staff Nurse - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home - Newcastle - £17 per hour
Hours available: 33, 38.5 or 44
We are currently looking for an experienced staff nurse (RGN or RMN) to join our client's Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home in Newcastle.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the UK's leading independent provider of specialist adult care services designed for older people requiring residential and nursing care.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a dedicated team who ensure they meet the resident's individual care and social needs.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse role include:
* Fantastic pay rate of £17/ per hour
* Relevant training and development
* Access to local public transport facilities
* Generous pension scheme
* Free DBS and uniform
* 28 days holiday
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
* Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
* Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
* To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
Essential requirements of this Staff Nurse role:
* Registered General Nurse (RGN or RMN) qualified
* Previous older peoples care experience, in particular caring for patients with dementia
* Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
* Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com