Health and Wellbeing Nurse - Drug and Alcohol Clinic - Rotherham - £27,500 - £33,500 per annum
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Shift Patterns: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
We are currently looking for an experienced nurse (RGN or RMN) to join a substance misuse charity service in Rotherham. The company is one of the country's most recognisable alcohol and opiate addiction recovery services and are expanding at a fast rate.
The charity aims to provide detoxification care to patients, attending to their general and mental wellbeing. They are looking for a health and wellbeing nurse with experience, or a keen interest in substance misuse.
You must have sound knowledge of the treatment journey, an understanding of the importance of long-term care, and have a positive attitude towards training and development.
The benefits of this Health and Wellbeing Nurse role include:
* Generous salary package up to £33,500 per annum
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Relevant training and development
* Shift Patterns: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
* Supportive team and management
It is also preferable that you have experience working in:
* Vaccinations, including BBV
* Hepatitis C Screening
* Alcohol and opiate detoxification
* Health Promotion.
The ideal Health and Wellbeing Nurse will possess the following:
* Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) qualification with relevant experience
* Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
* Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com