Resident Medical Officer (RMO) - Marylebone, London - Up to £60,000 pro rata
Hours of work: 24 hours per week / working up to 3-4 x 24-hour shifts per 4 weeks
Contract Type: Part time . Permanent
Liquid Healthcare are currently working with a prestigious private surgical hospital based in Marylebone, London who are looking for an experienced Resident Medical Officer (RMO) to join their team.
The successful Resident Medical Officer will join a team delivering a first class service to patients. This is a great opportunity if you are seeking to advance your medical career in private healthcare in a busy medical ward treating a wide variety of patient cases.
The benefits of this Resident Medical Officer role:
* Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
* Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
* Private Healthcare
* Staff Referral scheme
* Company pension scheme
* Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
* Season Ticket Loan
* Help to buy a bike
* Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
* Free Employee Assistance Programme
* Various discount vouchers
Key duties and responsibilities as a Resident Medical Officer:
* To ensure the highest standards of clinical care are met by demonstrating clinical excellence and providing evidence based practice.
* To provide 24 hour routine and emergency medical cover for patient care, supervising the daily clinical management of patients in conjunction with the nurse team leaders and under the guidance of Consultants.
* To clerk and assess urgent/emergency admissions and to contact the consultant to identify immediate treatment pathways.
* To respond immediately to clinical emergencies within all departments in the hospital and active role as designated during team brief for the resuscitation team during emergency situations.
* To work closely with the ITU Fellows and Outreach team.
* To actively contribute to all aspects of clinical governance and quality improvement activities within the Hospital.
Qualifications and experience required as a Resident Medical Officer:
* You will be fully registered with the GMC and current licence to practice
* be a member of the MDI, and hold a current ALS certificate
* You must have a minimum of 2 years' experience as an Senior House Officer
* Be flexible and have excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work co-operatively in a multidisciplinary setting
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org