Breast Clinical Nurse Specialist - Marylebone, London - Up to £48,000 per annum
Hours of work: 37.5 per week
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
We are currently looking for a Breast Clinical Nurse Specialist to join our client's prestigious private hospital in Marylebone, London. They are looking for an experienced breast care nurse who can facilitate high quality specialist nursing care to all patients with breast cancer and their families from diagnosis, treatment and aftercare.
The Breast Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) is a key role within the Breast Centre and provides clinical expertise to the breast care team. You will also act as resource to other healthcare professionals on breast cancer treatments and supportive care issues.
Benefits of this Breast Clinical Nurse Specialist role:
* Free restaurant quality meals whilst on duty
* Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service
* Private Healthcare
* Staff Referral scheme
* Company pension scheme
* Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
* Season Ticket Loan
* Help to buy a bike
* Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge.
* Free Employee Assistance Programme
* Various discount vouchers
As a Breast Clinical Nurse Specialist, you will:
* Care, support, provision of information for patients with breast cancer from diagnosis and treatment.
* Co coordinating the MDM to ensure clearly documented patient pathways.
* Develop nurse led clinics for Holistic Needs Assessments, patient f/u for discussion of treatment pathways.
* Support the Breast Services Manager in the units development.
Essential requirements of this Breast Clinical Nurse Specialist role:
* Registered Nurse qualification with valid NMC PIN
* The legal right to work in the UK
* Have the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills
* Appropriate post registration qualification and post registration experience
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org