Tracheostomy Trained Nurse - RGN - Short-Term Rehab Service - Nottingham, East Midlands - £31,211 to £33,033 per annum + £2,500 welcome bonus
Working Hours: 38.5 hours (however days available for the right candidate)
We are currently looking for a Tracheostomy Trained Nurse (RGN) to join our client's Short-Term Rehab Service in Nottingham, East Midlands. The service specialises in the treatment, care and support of individuals with physical and cognitive impairments as a result of a brain injury or other progressive neurological condition.
As a Trained Tracheostomy Nurse you will be providing clinical and professional guidance to patients/residents who require tracheostomy care.
As part of a large, award winning provider you have access to a wide range of benefits. You will have specialist BSc or MSc courses available to you, which you will be wholly supported through, as well as personal perks such as parental leave, pension and sick pay allowances.
The benefits of this Nurse role include:
* Competitive salary with annual review
* £2,500 welcome bonus paid over your first year
* Thorough, tailored induction programme
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full and 4 weeks half pay
* Company pension scheme
* CPD opportunities
* Support through Revalidation process
* Support for additional BSc/MSc studies in specialist area
As a Nurse you will have:
* An NMC qualification with current NMC registration
* Experience in a similar setting
* Legal entitlement to work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS
For more information please email email@example.com