Deputy Home Manager - RGN - Farnborough - £20.50 per hour
40 hours per week
An award-winning nursing home provider are looking for an experienced RGN to join their service based in Farnborough as Deputy Home Manager.
As Deputy Home Manager you will provide proactive support to the Home Manager across all aspects of Home Management, providing a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environment for residents and their visitors.
Benefits of this Deputy Home Manager role:
* £20.50 per hour pay rate
* Excellent career development incl. formal training
* Career progression opportunities
* Support with revalidation through in-house workshops
* Instant access to your wages. No need to wait for payday!
* Exclusive employee discounts incl. retail and leisure savings
* Well-supported environment
* Free parking
Duties as a Deputy Home Manager:
* Be responsible for monitoring standards of care delivered by qualified and unqualified care staff by observation and direct involvement, ensuring that all residents receive quality person centred care and that care plans are fully maintained.
* Support the Manager in the implementation of all policies, procedures and business objectives.
* Preparing the staff duty rota to ensure appropriate staffing levels at all times.
* Instructing staff in safe systems of work, fire safety and evacuation procedures, as well as inducting new staff.
* Be responsible for monitoring each resident's state of wellbeing and being aware of any change impacting on care and care plans, updating to reflect new needs.
* Act as a focal point for contact with residents, their relatives and visitors, as well as health and social care professionals involved in their well-being, acting upon requests and ensuring concerns or complaints are dealt with appropriately.
* Liaise with the Home Manager across the range of operational activity to be able to assume responsibility for managing the Home during the manager's scheduled and unscheduled absences, including marketing of the Home to existing and potential residents and relatives.
* Develop and maintain positive relationships with all residents, family, visitors and colleagues.
Essential requirements of this Deputy Home Manager role:
* RGN qualification and valid NMC PIN
* The legal right to work in the UK
* Demonstrative experience of leading and managing teams within care home
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org